One of the efforts to lose weight is through diet . A good diet is by eating a balanced and nutrients needed by the body such as protein , vitamins and so on . However, the target to lose weight in a short time your fear of being caught in a flash diet . Writing down what you eat is one basic principle. A second principle is to read the food labels. Make sure your grocery items include a lot of fiber and little fat, that equates to a lot of vegetables, fruits, peas and beans and low fat dairy products.
Intake of vegetables per day absolutely help lose up to 1000 calories. However , drastic action to train the body to receive such a diet would interfere with the body's systems . As a result of the sharp reduction was not only slow the body's metabolism . In fact, you are also at risk of gaining weight fast when no longer be on a diet .
So we had better diet than do regular diet suddenly as lightning . For starters, take foods high in fiber and increase the immunity of the body such as the dates, kiwi, broccoli, avocados, or at least 50 percent of vegetables and fruits in the daily menu. You also can replace rice with banana consumption to provide energy to the body.
And please fully attention:
- Don't starve yourself; it's not worth it to lose weight, and doing so will cause your body to go into starvation mode, where it tries to store more (and burn less) fat.
- If you are highly overweight or have other health conditions, talk to your doctor first.
Diet Eating Plan
- Make a food log of what you eat on an average day.
- Count how many carbs, proteins, fruits, veggies, dairy products and fats/sweets you eat every day.
- For the first two weeks, stop eating all desserts or sugary foods.
- Limit the amount of carbs you eat. Do not cut them out completely, they are important.
- Increase your fruit, veggie and meat intake, these are the foods that give you the most vitamins and nutrients.
- Limit your calorie intake based on recommendations from your doctor.
- Make sure you are eating at least 3 meals and 2 snacks per day.
- Attempt to do some type of cardio activity 3 or more times a week. Make sure to get your heart rate above 120 for a sustained time of 20 minutes or more.
- Make a "super grocery list" every time before you go to the supermarket, which includes only a small or none (depending on your weight) amount of sweet/sugary food. Don't let yourself go down a certain isle if you know that it has a sweet you'll tempt yourself to break the "super grocery list" with. Don't buy anything that is not on the "super grocery list".
- Drink a lot of water it is substantial for your organism and it will help you to get rid of harmful toxins.
- Make sure you eat breakfast, even if it is just a piece of fruit, you have to start your metabolism to get the day going!
- Take the stairs as much as you can, not only is it great exercise but it will help you get leaner legs.
- Eat lots of fruits and veggies.
- Don't eat meals up to two hours before bed.
- Drink low fat milk or soy milk.
- Going to the gym and lifting weights is also a great way to help get in shape. Doing many repetitions at low weights will help build endurance in your muscles, and they will not get too big!